Club Officers and Board of Directors 2017-18
- Work History: Real Estate Broker
- Volunteer Organizations: Past DISTRICT GOVERNOR of the Lions Club International, District 4C-6 Governor 2010-2011
- Served as President, Membership Director and Board Member of Milpitas Executive Lions Club
- Charter Member of Milpitas Executive Lions Club since November 2002
- Serves as Commissioner for the City of Milpitas Community Advisory Commission
IMMEDIATE PAST PRESIDENT: Christopher Heiny
- Work History: Synaptics
- Volunteer Organizations:
- Milpitas Executive Lions Club member since May 2009. Served as Board of Director 2011-14.
1st Vice President: Nelly Cabuslay
- Work History: Retired Registered Nurse
- Volunteer Organizations: Joined the Milpitas Executive Lions Club since June 2007.
- She served as Board of Director. A member of the Filipino American Nurses Association.
- President of Lupao USA & Worldwide Association Inc. 2013-15
2nd Vice President: Jaime Odena
3rd Vice President : Bob Nunez
SECRETARY: Steve Suchovez
LION TAMER: Tim Haynes
LION TAIL TWISTER: Frances Maglalang
TREASURER: Ha (Jenny) Phan
- Also Serves as a Commissioner for Library Advisory Commission
MEMBERSHIP CHAIR: MariCris Benitez
- Work History: Real Estate Professional since 1988
- Volunteer Organizations: Joined Milpitas Executive Lions Club in October 2008.
- Currently she is the Special Assist to District Governor Karen Fillmore (2014-2015), Youth Exchange Adviser (2014-15), Piedmont Hills High School LEO Club Advisor, Member of the District Information Technology and Team, and Member of the Global Membership Team-Retention
- Lions Clubs International District 4-C6 International Relations Chair (2011-14), Public Relations Chair (2011-14), Region 2 Chair, and a member of the District Global Membership Team as Retention Chair (2011-14), Past Zone 1, Regions 2 Chair (2012-13)
- She is the current MELC Secretary since 7-1-2012, Student Speaker Chair and Piedmont Hills High School LEO Club Advisor. She as held various positions in the club as Club President (2011-12), 1st Vice President(2010-11) & Membership Director(2009-10).
- President: Seven Lakes of Northern California, Inc a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization(2014-Present)
- Board of Director(2000-2014):Filipino American Chamber of Commerce of Santa Clara County
MEMBERSHIP TEAM MEMBER: Mike Westerman
- Work History: MDM Entertainment a licensed and Insured business. Mobile DJ “Mike” is one of San Jose’s recognized and respected DJ and Karaoke Company.
- Proudly member of the American Disc Jockey Association. Has been entertaining people all over the Bay Area and across the country for over 12 years.
- Professional and fashionable Master Ceremony Host
- Volunteer & Civic Organizations: Milpitas Executive Lions Club since 2011, served as Board of Director 2011-13, Membership Chair
- Member of Milpitas Chamber of Commerce, Entertainment Chair for Relay for Life (Mountain View & Milpitas)
Board Member: CHRIS LEE
Chris was born and raised in the Silicon Valley. He attended Independence High School and graduated from San Jose State University with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. He has lived in the City of Milpitas since 1991 with his wife Julie and sons, Alexander and Jeffrey. Hobbies include running, basketball, camping and Mountain Bike riding.
- Work History: Senior Customer Success Specialist at a cloud based software company in San Jose.
- Volunteer Organizations: He joined the Milpitas Executive Lions Club in 2003. Is a Past President of the club from January 2013 to June 2014. He also served as secretary & board member.
- Chris also serves as a Commissioner on the Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Commission for the City of Milpitas
BOARD MEMBER: THELMA BATILO
- Work History: Independent business consultant in the global ecommerce & distribution industry (www.batilo.biz)
- Volunteer Organizations: Joined Milpitas Executive Lions Club in March 2008.
- Presently she is the District Environmental Chair & Member of the Multiple District 4 Youth Outreach
- Lions Clubs International District 4-C6 Peace Poster Chair 2013-14, Past Region 2 Chair 2012-13 & Past District 4-C6 Youth Exchange Co-Chair 2012-13
- She is currently the Tail Twister of MELC and Peace Poster Chair 2014-15. She has held various positions for Milpitas Executive Lions Club: Past President 2011-12,Vice President, Club Secretary & Board Member; Membership Director 2013-14, Milpitas High School LEO Club Advisor, Visitation Chair.
- Serves as a Commissioner for the City of Milpitas Community Advisory Commission
Board Member: JOSE ESTEVES
Board Member: CHARLENE TSAO LAI
Board Member: RODY CABUSLAY
- Work History: Real Estate Broker
- Volunteer Organizations: Charter Member of Milpitas Executive Lions Club;Joined 2002.
- Currently Club Board of Director; Past Club Treasurer
- Past President of Filipino American Chamber of Commerce