President: Christopher Heiny
- Work History: Synaptics
- Volunteer Organizations:
- Milpitas Executive Lions Club member since May 2009. Served as Vice President & Board of Director 2011-14.
3rd VP & Membership Chair: Mike Westerman
- Work History: MDM Entertainment a licensed and Insured business. Mobile DJ “Mike” is one of San Jose’s recognized and respected DJ and Karaoke Company.
- Proudly member of the American Disc Jockey Association. Has been entertaining people all over the Bay Area and across the country for over 12 years.
- Professional and fashionable Master Ceremony Host
- Volunteer & Civic Organizations: Milpitas Executive Lions Club since 2011, served as Board of Director 2011-13,
- Member of Milpitas Chamber of Commerce, Entertainment Chair for Relay for Life ( Mountain View & Milpitas)
Secretary: MariCris Benitez
- Work History: Real Estate Professional since 1988
- Volunteer Organizations: Joined Milpitas Executive Lions Club in October 2008.
- Currently she is the Special Assist to District Governor Karen Fillmore (2014-2015), Youth Exchange Adviser (2014-15), Piedmont Hills High School LEO Club Advisor, Member of the District Information Technology and Team, and Member of the Global Membership Team-Retention
- Lions Clubs International District 4-C6 International Relations Chair (2011-14), Public Relations Chair (2011-14), Region 2 Chair, and a member of the District Global Membership Team as Retention Chair (2011-14), Past Zone 1, Regions 2 Chair (2012-13)
- She is the current MELC Secretary since 7-1-2012, Student Speaker Chair and Piedmont Hills High School LEO Club Advisor. She as held various positions in the club as Club President (2011-12), 1st Vice President(2010-11) & Membership Director(2009-10).
- President: Seven Lakes of Northern California, Inc a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization(2014-Present)
- Board of Director(2000-2014):Filipino American Chamber of Commerce of Santa Clara County
Treasurer: Thelma Batilo
- Work History: Independent business consultant in the global ecommerce & distribution industry (www.batilo.biz)
- Volunteer Organizations: Joined Milpitas Executive Lions Club in March 2008.
- Presently she is the District Environmental Chair & Member of the Multiple District 4 Youth Outreach
- Lions Clubs International District 4-C6 Peace Poster Chair 2013-14, Past Region 2 Chair 2012-13 & Past District 4-C6 Youth Exchange Co-Chair 2012-13
- She is currently the Tail Twister of MELC and Peace Poster Chair 2014-15. She has held various positions for Milpitas Executive Lions Club: Past President 2011-12,Vice President, Club Secretary & Board Member; Membership Director 2013-14, Milpitas High School LEO Club Advisor, Visitation Chair.
- Serves as a Commissioner for the City of Milpitas Community Advisory Commission
Past President: Chris Lee (1-1-13 to 6-30-14)
Chris was born and raised in the Silicon Valley. He attended Independence High School and graduated from San Jose State University with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. He has lived in the City of Milpitas since 1991 with his wife Julie and sons, Alexander and Jeffrey. Hobbies include running, basketball, camping and Mountain Bike riding.
- Work History: Senior Customer Success Specialist at a cloud based software company in Sunnyvale
- Volunteer Organizations: He joined the Milpitas Executive Lions Club in 2003. Was President of the club from January 2013 to June 2014. He also served as secretary & board member.
- Chris also serves as a Commissioner on the Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Commission for the City of Milpitas
Board Member: Marcie Cailles
- Work History: Manager, H&R Block Milpitas Brance
- Volunteer Organizations: Milpitas Executive Lions Club member since July 2010.
- Currently District 4-C6 Youth Exchange Chair
- Served as Board of Director and Club Treasurer 2013-14
Board Member: Rody Cabuslay
- Work History: Real Estate Broker
- Volunteer Organizations: Charter Member of Milpitas Executive Lions Club; Joined 2002.
- Currently Club Board of Director; Past Club Treasurer
- Past President of Filipino American Chamber of Commerce
Board Member : Ha Jenny Phan
- Work History: Works in Finance for BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc
- Volunteer Organization: Serves as Milpitas Library Commissioner
Board Member :Lolinda Gali
- Work History: Self-employed
- Volunteer Organizations: Joined Milpitas Executive Lions Club in August 2013
- Assistant Treasurer of Saint John the Baptist Ladies Guild
Sight Conservation Chair: Mila Garcia
Immediate Past President: Nelly Cabuslay
- Work History: Retired Registered Nurse
- Volunteer Organizations: Joined the Milpitas Executive Lions Club since June 2007.
- She served as Board of Director. A member of the Filipino American Nurses Association.
- President of Lupao USA & Worldwide Association Inc. 2013-15
Past District Governor: PDG Ray Maglalang
- Work History: Real Estate Broker
- Volunteer Organizations: Past DISTRICT GOVERNOR of the Lions Club International, District 4C-6 Governor 2010-2011
- Served as President, Membership Director and Board Member of Milpitas Executive Lions Club
- Charter Member of Milpitas Executive Lions Club since November 2002
- Serves as Commissioner for the City of Milpitas Community Advisory Commission
Life Time Member: Bernie Dela Cruz
- Work History: Owner/Manager CALIFORNIA COAST INDUSTRIES, General Contractors
- Volunteer Organizations: Joined the Lion Club International member since October 1979.
- He is a Life Time member of Milpitas Executive Lions Club
- District 4-C6 Zone Chair 2012-13 and Ist Vice President 2012-13, 2nd Vice President (2010-11,)3rd Vice President (2009-10)
- Associate Member of Sampaguita Lions Club
Charter President :Don Ryan
- Work History: Businessman
- Volunteer Organizations: Charter President of Milpitas Executive Lions Club, member of Milpitas Chamber of Commerce
- Charter Member of Milpitas Executive Lions Club since November 2002.
Herb Holloway Charter Member: Passed away on January 6, 2009 at the age of 80. Rests at Sacramento Valley National Veteran’s Cemetery in Dixon, California. Born October 7, 1928 in Glendale, Arkansas. First African-American to play football for Tamalpais High School. Attended College of Marin. Served in U.S. Army for 30 years.
- Work History: Tour of Duty during the Korean War. Retired as Sergeant Major
- Volunteer Organizations: Board of Directors at Milpitas Executive Lions Club*Board of Trustees for Sunnyhills United Methodist Church*member of NAACP and Black Caucus of Milpitas*Last Original Member and Chair of the Sunnyhills Community Breakfast*Milpitas Black History Living Legacy Hall of Fame.Received Governor’s Award for his historic preservation efforts for Milpitas